Sunday, November 2, 2014

Starting a business?

Well, I guess I'm officially pursuing this furniture addiction of mine and seeing if I can turn it into a part-time business. This is exciting and panic-inducing at the same time. I bought the url: kellysvintage today and for some reason this seems like the official cross over from hobby to part-time business. This isn't exactly an ideal time to start- my youngest is just 5 months old, I return to teaching in just under 2 weeks and well, I've got a million other reasons why not. But there are also a lot of reasons why this is exactly the right time. And the truth is, if I listened to all the reasons of why not, I'd never find the "right" time to start this and I'd end up talking myself out of it. So here I come, ready or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment